When I was recently challenged with the task to periodically import and update data coming from a SOAP webservice into Drupal nodes, I used the Drupal batch API for processing the imports without giving it much thought. When testing the process during development in my browser, everything was working as it should have been. At least that's what I thought...
On June 24th, we at Pure Sign organised a Drupal User Group meeting around the topic of E-commerce in Drupal. First, an introduction to setting up an Ubercart webshop was given by Hans Rossel. After that, Joachim De Schagt and I presented on more advanced Ubercart topics, and what the future of commerce in Drupal 7 will look like.
Click read more to find the presentation slides of this talk, which was in Dutch.
This tutorial will show you how create a Google Map with location pinpoints in Drupal 6, and how to let your users filter the map based on postalcode.
This walkthrough was written to create a map for Belgium, as I encountered some gotchas while doing so. However most of it will apply to other countries as well, and you might even skip some steps that are only required for the Belgium use case.
By default, the range of a date element goes from the year 1900 to 2050. In some cases, we don't want users to enter a year value in the future, so we're going to have to limit the range. Click 'read more' to find out how to change the year range. By default, the range of a date element goes from the year 1900 to 2050. In some cases, we don't want users to enter a year value in the future, so we're going to have to limit the range.
People reported me this particular problem, and recently I experienced it myself: during the Drupal 6 installation process in the 'Database configuration' step, you might get stuck. Upon entering the right database credentials, the page reloads and shows the Database configuration form again, without any error.
After some searching around, I found what was causing this behaviour: During the installation I renamed the file /sites/default/default.settings.php to /sites/default/settings.php.